Tuesday 9 August 2011

Whats on my mind?

For those who have gone through the same journey I have to say that I am thinking about a number of things, including but not limited to:-


•Weight Loss - How much over what time?
•Excess Skin - Well I guess additionally surgery can solve this if needed. 
 What looks better now or then?
•Food intake - Ok I have to change - no bread, rice burger in a bun,
  think I need to research more?
•Drinking - well not really a beer drinker these days, but like a pint like
  every man. Love my Whiskey?
•The operation and the risks - 1 in 200 people die with Gastric Bypass 
  and 1 in 500 with Gastric Band?
•Recovery - Will this be 2 or 3 weeks or even longer?
•Work - I know I am sad, but everyone has to make a living?
•Family - support and will they cope?
•Talk to - Who should I tell, why and when?
•Cloths -Will they fit me or will the weight loss be over a longer period of time?
•Cost - How much?
•Operation - Which one?
•Social interaction - Will I ever be able to go out for a meal.
•Lifelong medication - How long, yes for life and every day?
•Support - Can I get any?

So many questions and now time to think hard and do my research.

Is this journey for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment