Friday 2 December 2011

One week on from PCT Approval

Well I am not sure what to expect at this stage, but after making contact myself with the Primary Care Trust (PCT) last Friday (25/11/2011) and receiving confirmation over the phone that my funding had been approved

I was half hoping that the hospital would at least contact me by either e-mail or letter to finally give me some confidence that I am heading in the right direction.
The PCT did say that they would write to the hospital by Monday, Has the letter got lost?
I think it's time for an e-mail to confirm my conversation with the PCT and really get some confirmation has to the next stage of my journey.

My next appointment with the hospital is not until 27/03/2011, so is that it till then?





Not a day goes by that I am not thinking about my journey and the
 "what if's".

No comments:

Post a Comment